Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome Diva and Cowboy fans! This is a *new* Divacowboy board as of Dec. 12, 2017, which is when the board was converted to a new web host... The navigation panel is below the banner along with FAQs about the board. I am slowly making changes, corrections (due to incompatible codes) and additions so please keep coming back.... Who knows what you'll see next? I am keeping this board for fans. Note: Robin Strasser is represented by Mavrick Artists .... To find out more about Jerry verDorn's charity, visit board discussion on Daytime Stars and Strikes....
Welcome to The Diva and Cowboy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where to write. Who to contact.
Topic Started: Feb 21 2006, 01:03 AM (30,298 Views)
cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
dvc2.jpg Write. Call. Talk. Don't stop. Do it. and Do it Again.

Robin Strasser
C/O One Life to Live
*NEW*320 West 66th St.
New York, NY 10023

Jerry verDorn
C/O One Life to Live
*NEW*320 West 66th St.
New York, NY 10023

Frank Valentini (Executive Producer)
C/O One Life to Live, Re: Dorian Lord
and/or Clint Buchanan
*NEW*320 West 66th St.
New York, NY 10023
E-mail: frank.valentini@abc.com

Ron Carlivati
C/O OLTL, Re: Dorian Lord
and/or Clint Buchanan
77 W. 66th St.
New York, NY 10023

Brian Frons, President of ABC Daytime
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
e-mail: brian.frons@abc.com

Anne Sweeney - President of ABC
e-mail: anne.x.sweeney@abc.com
Mailing Address:
Anne Sweeney
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

OLTL Comment Line(voicemail)
212-456-3338
ABC Daytime Feedback (Ask for the viewer comment line) :
212-456-7777

Try this one:
ABC Comment Line (Listen for menu options to leave message)
818-460-7477

Soap Opera Digest
Sound Off
Re: One Life to Live/Dorian Lord or Clint Buchanan
261 Madison Avenue
NY NY 10016
email: SODsound@soapoperadigest.com
Must have full name, address, and daytime phone number.

SODopinion@aol.com
(Carolyn Hinsey's SOD Opinion Colum)

Soap Opera Weekly
Public Opinion
261 Madison Ave
NY NY 10016
email: SPWpubop@soapoperaweekly.com
Must have first and last name, city and state.

Soaps In Depth
Speak Out
270 Sylvan Ave.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
email: abcspeakout@soapsindepth.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
Drop a letter, write an email, send a Postcard.... (Click on "postcard" to view a selection--directions on how to send a postcard are in the Multimedia Forum)
Support Robin Strasser: "Diva for Life!"
Posted Image
Click on banner to "The Diva and Cowboy" fan fiction
Visit the
Diva Gallery.

RSRocks
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
WRITE

CALL

Whatever. This is SWEEPS? Yes, they've told us just what they think of Dorian, Clint and even Viki, which is a big fat nothing! Dorian was not on the entire week. Clint & Viki were only on Monday's ep, and if Clint had more than 10 lines all day I would be shocked!

TOTALLY.UN.ACCEPTABLE!

Unfortunately being core characters, who have CARRIED THE SHOW ON THEIR BACKS FOR YEARS, played by incredibly talented actors is no longer enough to get you some damn screen time! YOu have to have obsessed fans writing in all day & calling the comment line & emailing.

So get up, with your irritation & rage and don't just rant on the boards, LET TIIC KNOW what you want to see. I wish it didn't have to be that way, but unfortunately that's the GAME now.

And normally I say keep it all positive. Well, I'm not gonna preach what I don't practice, and since I just unleashed a mini-rant on the OLTL comment line, I say, what ever flies out of your mouth, or your pen or your keyboard is just FINE!

JUST LET THEM KNOW!!!

Posted Image

bjk716
Member Avatar
bjk716
I couldn't agree with you more. Sometimes I get the feeling that both the writers and the producers never actually watch their own show. If they paid more attention to the characters, the stories would be a thousand times more involving because they would evolve just as the characters do. While I think the Todd on death row story had possibilities, you know it would have worked so much better if Dorian had been more involved in that from the get-go. Those two could have logically called a truce -- and it would have been believable. Instead, our Diva has to support a lame Rex & Adriana storyline that's going nowhere. Aaargghh! Don't get me started. There is simply no excuse for the writers to backburner Dorian, Clint, or Viki. The ratings this past week have been dreadful, clearly proving that their formula is simply not working. I think even Days of Our Lives has passed OLTL in the Nielsen's. Yeah. I'm on the phone with you.

Brenda

rsfan83
Member Avatar
Quote:

Sometimes I get the feeling that both the writers and the producers never actually watch their own show.

I get that feeling as well, and also the feeling that their planet lacks oxygen. I mean seriously, DOOL passing them up???? This show has gone DOWNHILL to say the VERY least...more like jumped of the cliff without a parachute!

Quote:

Yeah. I'm on the phone with you.

And I'm going into debt paying for the ink for my printer, aka "postcard machine". But hey, if it gets the Diva a story, then EVERY penny is worth it!!!
Posted Image

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
Making IT Happen! 2007

dncla.jpg While much of my efforts will be geared toward writing for the renewal of Robin Strasser's contract by 2008, I also wanted to make note that there are postcards available for Diva and Cowboy fans who want to send in their support for the couple. I have put together an information page that has links to postcards and also places to write: Places to WRITE
Posted Image
Visit the
Diva Gallery.

cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
Robin Strasser's Talent Representative

Posted Image
robin strasser @robinstrasser
Quote:

My new Talent Agency is #MAVRICK W/O the E:) Absolutely contact them w/any/all your INTERRESTING projects:) #ThatzACommercialYALL
16 December 2017
Edited by cher62, Dec 21 2017, 06:27 PM.
Posted Image
Visit the
Diva Gallery.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Contact Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply