Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome Diva and Cowboy fans! This is a *new* Divacowboy board as of Dec. 12, 2017.... PORTAL access can be found below the banner along with FAQs about the board. I am slowly making changes, corrections (due to incompatible codes) and additions so please keep coming back.... Who knows what you'll see in coming weeks? I am keeping this board for fans....
Welcome to The Diva and Cowboy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Mayor and the Mitch
Topic Started: Dec 21 2009, 07:10 PM (9,478 Views)
cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Will Mitch Kill a Cramer Woman?

Posted Image

As I watched today's show, I thought the scenes were too brief but the sentiment precise: Dorian is to conform to Mitch's demands to fire Bo or he will kill a Cramer Woman. As always, Roscoe Born and Robin Strasser are at the top of their game in scenes together. I am interested in where this leads and whose life will be endangered.

RELATED LINKS:
For more on this storyline, go to:
The Mayor and the Mitch playlist.
Edited by cher62, Today, 5:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Diva's Delights · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Skin orginally created by Tariq | Converted by Lewis of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone