Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome Diva and Cowboy fans! This is a *new* Divacowboy board as of Dec. 12, 2017.... PORTAL access can be found below the banner along with FAQs about the board. I am slowly making changes, corrections (due to incompatible codes) and additions so please keep coming back.... Who knows what you'll see in coming weeks? I am keeping this board for fans....
Welcome to The Diva and Cowboy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clint and Dorian: The Mayor's Ball
Topic Started: Dec 29 2009, 11:08 AM (9,450 Views)
cher62
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Just wanted to offer commentary on the Clint and Dorian scenes from the 12.28.09 show. Whenever Jerry verDorn and Robin Strasser are in scenes together, they get a REACTION from the audience. There is something within the actor chemistry that is very good and entertaining. Some cannot abide them having romantic leanings toward each other because of any number of reasons while others remain open to the possibilities. I think they leave viewers curious. As a fan of dark!Clint sunset.jpg I have been enjoying JvD immensely and I'm glad he is free to let out his inner Asa. Phil Carey's Asa is one of my all-time favorite characters on OLTL. I want to see more of Asa-like Clint and I do not believe I am alone. I do wonder about his romantic future but for now let him play.

My girl Dorian is in a bad situation with Mitch. I do see Clint and Dorian as using each other for their own gains. Dorian clearly left Clint with the impression that her firing Bo was his idea thereby garnering him as an ally when she does the deed. He doesn't know about Mitch's threat and she doesn't know that he was already aware of Bo and Nora's affair.

Which all brings one to the showdown at the Mayor's Ball. I'm looking forward to it.

Click on IMAGE for larger view.
Posted Image
Soap Opera Digest, Jan. 5, 2010.

Posted Image
Soap Opera Weekly, Jan. 5, 2010.

Posted Image
Soap Opera Weekly, Jan. 5, 2010.
Edited by cher62, Today, 5:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Diva and the Cowboy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Skin orginally created by Tariq | Converted by Lewis of the ZetaBoard Theme Zone